Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Its My Birthday

Hey Everyone,
I'm a year old today. I didn't even remember until Dad told me happy birthday. He told me that he had something special planned for me today but so far it has only been a bath. I don't think baths are very special, but I sure do smell good.

Mom let me have complete run of the house, and since I'm not a puppy anymore, I was very good. Mom said that she was very impressed with how well I behaved. That is until Dad got home. I was so excited to see him that I picked up one of Cruiser's toys and took it to dad to play.

Dad seemed really happy that I got into the bathtub all by myself and he didn't have to lift me. He told me the whole time I was in the tub that I was a very good girl and I had to look pretty for tonight. I don't know what he has planned but I'm sure it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment