Sunday, February 13, 2011

Moving to Utah

 Hi everyone, its me again, Silvana. I’m in Utah with my new family! I didn’t get to ride in the same kennel with my sister Scarlet because she picks on me so I had to fly all by myself. Everyone at Delta was really nice because they thought we were really cute. One woman wanted to keep us but I barked and scared her away so that I could go with my new family. I was so happy to meet Scott and Jeanette and something strange started happening to my tail, it started shaking and wouldn’t stop. It just kept going back and forth, back and forth. Scott picked me up and everyone started taking my picture and telling me how cute I was.
We finally got to my new home and I got to meet Mitch. Funniest thing, my tail started to go nuts again while Mitch was holding me. After we all ate, I got to meet the rest of the family. There was my new big brother whose name is Cruiser and my new big sister Julimae who is a guide dog just like me! They also had this thing called a cat. His name is Rocky and he makes the funniest hissing sound when I smell his bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment