Thursday, September 15, 2011

Vacation

I've been away on vacation for the last week. At least that is what Dad called it. It sure didn't feel like a vacation though because I did more work than ever. I spent a week with Lacole's family while she stayed at my house.  I got to go to work with Brenda, went on a lot of outings and even went to a football game. It was a really busy week for me. I got to play with Brenda's girls, the neighbor kids and her big dog Maybel too. Brenda said that I was a very good girl at her office. There was even a day when she left me alone with her lunch sitting on her desk. And as far as Brenda knows; I didn't eat any of her lunch. Of course I'm not going to tell if I did or not.

Around the house I wasn't so good though. I got pretty carried away when Maybel and I were playing. I really like Maybel and it was good to play with her. We played a game of follow the leader, at a very high speed, through the house. There was one time when Maybel caught up to me and I didn't know what to do so I just jumped. I jumped so high that I ended up in the kitchen sink. I didn't know how I was going to get down so I just waited for someone to save me. Everyone thought it was pretty funny but I knew I shouldn't have done that. I felt so bad about it that I put myself in timeout inside of the X-pen.

After the week was over, I went with Brenda to a puppy meeting and Dad and Mitch were there waiting for me. I got pretty excited and I wagged so hard that I may have given myself a concussion. The puppy meeting was fun too. We met in the park and Jill sang a couple of songs for us. She really did a great job. Kris even offered me a potato chip but I knew I shouldn't take it. I was right about that too because it ended up being a test to see if I would behave.

After we got home I just crashed and Dad had to carry me to my kennel. It was a pretty fun week.

Training update: Julimae phase 0, Jacinda phase 0, Kyle phase 8, Clyde is in phase 4 and Antigua is still being evaluated as a breeder.

No comments:

Post a Comment