Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sick

Hi Everyone,
I haven't been feeling good and I didn't feel like writing. But now that I'm feeling better I figured I would catch up with what I've been doing.

I wasn't able to go out for the last three weeks. Mom took me to the doggy doctor and the doctor made me all better. Most of the time while I just slept because I wasn't feeling good and Dad let me sleep next to him in my brother Cruiser's bed. I really like doing that even though I had to wake dad a few times each night to go outside. We've been lucky with the weather and it wasn't too cold on me and dad at night.

The thing I hated the most about being sick was taking the pills. I found that peanut butter can help get anything to go down. I fell behind on my school work and my outings too. It took me a week to remember what I needed to do on outings because I got totally spoiled. Dad says that I'm back to being a perfect little girl.

The thing I missed most was playing with my little sister Sharla. The first thing I did once I got feeling better was to take her on a walk around the backyard. I love my little sister but she gets away with a lot of naughty things. The other day, she spoiled her dinner by filling up on homework... MOM'S homework! I thought mom was going to be mad but all she did was take pictures. I think mom is trying to convince the teacher to accept the assignment anyway.
Mmmm Homework

Training update! Keiko and Lacole are in class!!! I'm so happy for both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment