Thursday, May 3, 2012

House Arrest

Wow, I’ve been very bad about posting. I’m going to have to do a big update to make up for it but there isn’t much to tell. After being sick last month, I tried to catch up on everything that I had going on in life but I had to take another month off because I was under house arrest.

House arrest isn’t very fun. I could only go out in the back yard, couldn’t go to puppy meetings and I couldn’t go to school or shopping with Mom and Dad. I spent most of the day watching animal planet.
Plus, I had to spend the whole day in a diaper, or as mom and dad called it, my Daisy Dukes. On me… they worked, even though it was hard to wag. I guess that is what dad meant by having good jeans.

I also had to catch up on all of my class work and study real hard for finals. I think I did great on my finals but I don’t know about mom and dad. It must have been pretty tough on them without me being there to give them the answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment