Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More Updates

My sister Julimae was fixed; Dad was kind of bummed that she didn’t come home looking like a satellitehead. Dad was planning on cancelling dish network and just hooking Julimae to the TV. He said that we could have picked up The Disney Channel because Julimae could have talked to Pluto.

I found something that I like almost as much as barking. I really like watching basketball. I just love the whistles and squeaking of shoes on the court. Dad works for the Utah Jazz so the only games I get to see are when the Jazz are out of town and Dad is home. It looks like I won’t get to see too many more games this year though because the Jazz aren’t playing very good this year. That’s ok though, I will get to spend more time with both Mom and Dad.

I should start to have more adventures soon and be able to write more soon. I will be legal soon and will get to go out in public starting on the 28th. The whole family has been trying to teach me how to walk on the leash and how to behave when I walk around our circle. I get really excited when I see our neighbors and sometimes I forget what I’ve been taught. I’m really trying though and I’m going to try my best to make my family proud.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you to be legal so that you can start coming to puppy class. It will be fun to read about all of your adventures going in public. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see Kyle and meet all of the other puppies. I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures.

    ReplyDelete