Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Silvana's sad day

Dad had to leave last night and go to a doctor for a sleep study and left me with Mom and Mitch. I got to sleep in Mitch’s room with my big sister Julimae. When Dad returned this morning, I had to be a really good girl while Dad washed the glue and tape out of his hair. Well, he calls it hair; I actually have more hair on my belly than he has on his head. I put the pictures so you know what I mean. Dad says that if I post the pictures that he will take me to the doggie doctor for something called shots. I hope they do an eating study instead. I think he is just trying to scare me so I’m going to post the pictures anyway.


Speaking of doggie doctors, Mitch got a letter yesterday from Guide Dogs for the Blind and it said that Julimae needed to be fixed. I don’t know what that means, I’ve play with Julimae and she doesn’t look broken to me. Everyone tried to explain it to me but I didn’t understand. The only thing I know is that Julimae won’t get to me a momma. I guess we won’t get to see her in jeans. It made me sad because Julimae would have been a great momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment