Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Updates

Dad wasn’t kidding, not only did he take me to the doggie doctor, he took Julimae too. The doctor was really nice and called us both cute. I got to sit on the tall table while the doctor listened to my heart. I didn’t really like it when she gave me the shots but I was tough and pretended like it didn’t bother me. I wish I could say the same about Julimae; she got eye drops and acted like a drama queen.  

Speaking of drama; my big brother Cruiser is going to be in a play at the high school. He is playing the role of Cruiser the dog in the play Guys and Dogs. Best of all, I will get my last shots in time to go out in public and see my brother’s performance.

We also found out that I’m on breeder watch. Mom, Dad and Mitch are really excited about the news. I think I will be a good mommy. Dad says if I have puppies that they would be his and Mom’s grand monsters.  

1 comment:

  1. I really like the idea of you producing grandmonsters. It would be a lot of fun to meet them. :) Less than three weeks until you can go in public!

    ReplyDelete