Monday, April 4, 2011

Pinch Me...

I must be dreaming!
Dad and Mitch took me to the store yesterday and it was the neatest thing. A whole store that sold nothing but food! Have I mentioned that I love food? In case you didn't know, I LOVE FOOD! Dad and Mitch just let me wander around with them as they shopped. I made sure to be on my best behavior because I want to go back a lot.

Silvana watching Mitch pick out something tasty

We got a lot of stares as we walked around doing our shopping. I heard kids asking why there was a dog in the store and some of the parents trying to explain it to them. A few kids tried to come pet me, I couldn't figure out why their dad didn't have THEM on a leash, I was better behaved than any of those kids. I heard one Mom explain to her son that I was a different kind of dog, one that you don't pet. I really liked what she said about me, she said that when I get big, I'm going to be someone's eyes. That made me feel special and I walked with my head held a little higher after that... it was that or the head collar. Dad thinks its the head collar but I know it was the compliment. There was also one girl that commented on how cute I was. She was strange, she stood there with her hands held to her face just shaking. I thought she was going to scream. But she didn't.

When we got back to the car, Dad took off my jacket and told me how proud he was of me. I got a feeling I'll be going back again.


No comments:

Post a Comment